Social Media at Work (RTL)
From Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and YouTube, social media has become a successful medium for broadcasting messages, developing brand recognition, prospecting for clients, and recruiting employees. There's no doubt it's here to stay, and your company should take it seriously. Many enterprises already have by leveraging social media to drive more business, exposure, and communication with customers.
Unfortunately, without awareness of potential risks, proper training, and clear-cut guidelines, social media can get your organization into trouble like negative publicity or legalities. This is why proper social media training can make all the difference for your organization.
Social Media at Work: Reap the Rewards and Avoid the Risks is an on-trend social media training program that uses real-world examples, quizzes, and case studies to showcase the powerful ways social media can impact your business for both good and bad. Participants will learn how a good social media plan can increase the visibility of the company by communicating its core vision, sharing its internal culture, and creating a positive dialogue between employees and customers.
- Recognize the benefits of using social media in the workplace
- Identify the various legal and ethical risks associated with social media
- Discover methods to protect your organization from violations of law or policy
- Provide guidelines to help employees make good decisions when using social media at work
- Identify the elements of an effective social media policy
- Social Media in the News
- Risky Business
- Producing Positive PR
- Design Your Own Social Media Policy
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.