Social media is everywhere—including our workplaces. While it can serve useful business purposes, it can also open the door to hackers, circulate rumors and abusive comments, create public relations nightmares, and be a real drag on productivity.
Technology cannot be avoided—few of us could get our jobs done without it. But it needs to be used wisely and appropriately.
This award-winning video will help alert your employees to online hazards and show them how to use social media wisely and appropriately.
Dramatic scenes filmed on location in a variety of industries show:
- A receptionist's computer is hacked
- A waiter posts a photo from behind-the-scenes
- An office worker snipes at a coworker through social media
- Text messages are used to pursue unwelcome romantic interest
- Trade secrets are released before a new product launch
- Social networking and other online distractions create more work—and resentment—for coworkers
Training Video Run Time: 14 Minutes