Social Media at Work (RTL)
From Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and YouTube, social media has become a successful medium for broadcasting messages, developing brand recognition, prospecting for clients, and recruiting employees. There's no doubt it's here to stay, and your company should take it seriously. Many enterprises already have by leveraging social media to drive more business, exposure, and communication with customers.
Unfortunately, without awareness of potential risks, proper training, and clear-cut guidelines, social media can get your organization into trouble like negative publicity or legalities. This is why proper social media training can make all the difference for your organization.
Social Media at Work: Reap the Rewards and Avoid the Risks is an on-trend social media training program that uses real-world examples, quizzes, and case studies to showcase the powerful ways social media can impact your business for both good and bad. Participants will learn how a good social media plan can increase the visibility of the company by communicating its core vision, sharing its internal culture, and creating a positive dialogue between employees and customers.
- Recognize the benefits of using social media in the workplace
- Identify the various legal and ethical risks associated with social media
- Discover methods to protect your organization from violations of law or policy
- Provide guidelines to help employees make good decisions when using social media at work
- Identify the elements of an effective social media policy
- Social Media in the News
- Risky Business
- Producing Positive PR
- Design Your Own Social Media Policy
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.