Staying Focused (RTL)
Today’s workplace is anything but static and predictable. Organizations are struggling to do more with less as they try to keep up with rapidly changing technology and increasing global competition. You can’t avoid change, but you can control your response, and that response can have a profound effect on your own ability to succeed.
Staying Focused is a program that shows participants how to handle change in a positive way so that they can make the most of the opportunities it may offer. A positive response will make you a more valuable employee, increase your skills and self-confidence, reduce your stress level, and help you advance your career. This program is appropriate for any business professionals who must confront change at the individual, department, or organizational level.
- Recognize and understand typical responses to change and uncertainty
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude and a flexible approach to change
- Identify strategies for maintaining focus and composure during periods of change
- Responding to Change
- Preparing for Change
- Maintain Focus Amidst Change
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.