Strategic Planning 101 (RTL)
Strategic plans are necessary for an organization. They help to focus energy and resources on the activities that align with long-term goals and they make an organization more responsive to a changing environment. They also can increase efficiency and reduce costs; improve marketing efforts and organizational development; and manage risk and uncertainty by making the organization more responsive to a changing environment. However, while more than half of today's organizations will create a strategic plan, most fail to see it through.
Strategic Planning 101 helps leaders outline a plan that is relevant to their organization's mission, vision, and values and helps them manage execution throughout the process. The program introduces a logical set of activities or tasks that are grouped into three phases: preparation, development, and implementation of the plan. With a case study to drive home application, this program will help to ensure your organization's managers and leaders gain the know how to begin focusing team efforts to achieve long-term goals.
- Recognize the difference between a strategic plan and other planning processes
- Identify the situations in which a strategic plan is most useful
- Understand the three phases in the strategic planning process
- Develop and implement strategies that will help you achieve long-term goals
- An Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Preparing to Develop the Strategic Plan
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Implementing the Strategic Plan
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.