Supervisor Communication Skills (RTL)
Being a supervisor means taking on a lot of responsibility. Leaders need to be able to delegate, discipline, move the company forward, and promote key workers. Therefore, if there is a disconnect between a supervisor and his or her employees, there is a huge cost to pay in productivity, team-building, and communication.
Supervisor Communication Skills is a valuable tool that allows participants to learn the importance of assertive speaking – asking directly for what they need from others without being aggressive. They will discover techniques for holding others accountable while also creating and practicing the art of equitable compromise.
- Identify the characteristics of assertive behavior and include them in your interactions
- Ask directly for what you need without being aggressive
- Confront problem behaviors successfully
- Hold others accountable and manage conflicts to achieve productive outcomes
- Deal with difficult people effectively
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Principles of Assertive Communication
- Putting Assertiveness to Work
- Handling Specific "Difficult" Personality Types
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.