Taking Control of Conflict (RTL)
Conflict is often an ongoing battle in an organization. A recent study reveals that 85 percent of employees experience conflict at work, -- at a staggering 2.8 hours each week – ranging from mild squabbles with teammates to explosive disagreements between managers.
Conflict isn't going to become obsolete anytime soon, but individuals can learn how to handle it maturely and collaboratively with insight, knowledge, and the proper skills. And better yet, organizations can actually benefit from conflict in the form of increased productivity and improved relationships – when it's managed successfully.
Taking Control of Conflict: How to Resolve and Minimize Workplace Disputes introduces the different types of conflict, shows individuals how to communicate clearly and tactfully, explores appropriate resolution strategies, and establishes a common-sense approach for preventing unnecessary conflict.
- Identify a preferred strategy for handling conflict
- Understand the characteristics and drawbacks of five conflict strategies
- Recognize the sources of conflict that most often occur in the workplace
- Learn effective strategies for managing and resolving conflict
- Practice behaviors that minimize tension and conflict
- Looking at Conflict
- Typical Approaches to Conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Best Practices for Conflict Prevention
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.