Taking Initiative (RTL)
Initiative is important at work. Employees who take initiative act instead of react – they complete tasks without being told, they spot opportunities and seize them, and they persist in the face of obstacles.
Employees who take initiative reflect a proactive culture. The organization is less likely to become a behind the times with a “we’ve always done it that way” attitude. Employee initiative can make a difference in many ways, including greater customer satisfaction, cost savings, new product ideas, and better problem-solving skills.
Taking Initiative: How to Inspire a Proactive Company Culture allows participants to develop skills in the framework of a four-step model that can be used for initiative efforts of all shapes and sizes. They will focus specifically on how to create positive change from a large-scale perspective. Participants learn how to identify, develop, sell, and implement ideas that produce a wide-array of long-term company benefits.
- Find an opportunity to take initiative by anticipating a need
- Conduct research and gather information to develop your idea
- Present your idea with confidence and gain necessary approval
- Follow through on your idea with clear action steps
- Find the Idea
- Develop the Idea
- Sell the Idea
- Implement the Idea
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.