Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection
Most people need to talk on the phone at work – especially customer service employees. Customer service is of the utmost importance to a business, so telephone skills training is truly essential.
In a recent survey on customers service, more than 50% of respondents said that they hung up the phone before their problem had been addressed, according to the Consumer Reports National Research Center. This means that there is a large percentage of unhappy customers out there. Ensuring your clients are satisfied and taken care of means the difference between a business succeeding and failing. But it all comes down to the skills people have on the front line – on the phone.
The Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection consists of effective telephone skills training activities that help improve business call-center related telephone skills for sales, customer service, and support teams. The material helps you to deliver coaching and training to groups or individuals. You can select several sessions to create a structured course to be delivered in a classroom environment or deliver a session as a standalone coaching session as part of the trainees’ continuous training.
- Develop and strengthen telephone skills Improve self-awareness
- Observe behavior
- Give and receive effective feedback
- Create a supportive work environment
- 38 Activities for Mastering Inbound Calls
- How to Develop Your Telephone Personality
- Building Rapport with the Customer
- The Importance of Listening
- The Criteria of a Successful Inbound Call
- Handling a Complaint on the Telephone
- 22 Activities for Mastering Outbound Calls
- How to Turn Customers on to Your Proposition
- Quoting the Price and Asking for an Order Handling Rejection in a Positive Way
- The Cold Call Telephone Account Management
- Facilitator Guide
- Participant Worksheets