The Golden Rule (RTL)
An increasingly demanding work environment creates greater pressure and stress for every employee. In addition, impersonal electronic communication has taken precedence over face-to-face interactions. Sometimes, this increased stress and lack of personal contact leads to more abrupt, informal face-to-face communication.
A recent study of over 17,000 employees from more than 80 countries revealed that respect for colleagues is key in creating a positive work atmosphere. A respectful work environment motivates people to do their best work, encourages them to support others, produces positive results for the organization, and also allows its employees to have job satisfaction.
The Golden Rule is designed to help employees consistently demonstrate respect in their day-to-day interactions. Participants learn the behaviors that contribute to a respectful environment. They will learn how to establish self-respect, develop reciprocity with colleagues, and maintain respect when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change.
- Examine the behaviors that contribute to a respectful workplace
- Recognize the importance of building an organizational culture that fosters respect
- Implement strategies to maintain a respectful work environment when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change
- Maintain and rebuild respect after there has been an issue
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Individual Responsibility
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Company Culture
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace in Challenging Situations
- Maintaining and Rebuilding Respect after an Offense
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.