Time Management (RTL)
Different workers have different organizational and time management practices – but one that is certain is good time management is essential. Different approaches to time management are equally effective and neither approach is better than the other.
Employees who can prevent interruptions experience less stress than those who seek them. A study in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that time management behaviors, like goal setting and prioritizing, have positive effects because they make employees feel in control, leading to fewer anxieties and greater job satisfaction.
Time Management is a program where you will learn how to increase your personal effectiveness by using management techniques that fit your personality. You will apply time-saving techniques, learn ways to overcome procrastination, and find out a variety of methods to living a balanced life.
- Understand the relationship between time-management style and personality preferences
- Assess your time-management style
- Outline traditional time-management steps
- Recognize the causes of procrastination and apply time-saving techniques
- Utilize the priority matrix and identify the priorities and boundaries of your job
- A Personalized Approach to Time Management
- Your Time Management Style
- The Traditional Approach to Time Management
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Managing People/Managing Self
- Managing Paper
- Balancing Act
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.