Toughest Supervisor Challenges (RTL)
There are no quick fixes to issues like employee performance, personality clashes, and conflict. Successful supervisors know it takes time to do what's best for the long-term success of the organization, its employees, and even themselves. They also know that they can overcome just about any challenge by exercising the three keys: realism, restraint, and resolve.
A supervisor pays more roles than just the overseer. Supervisors often have to be mentors, delegators, diplomats, and disciplinarians. Therefore, supervisors have to know their employees’ strengths, weaknesses, and triggers, and have the communication skills necessary to effectively guide employees in the right direction.
The Toughest Supervisor Challenges gives both new and experienced managers the supervisory skills, tools, and techniques they need to evaluate every tough situation. They will learn the proper recourse to take with problem employees to resolve problems, create goals, work through personal issues, and mediate conflict. As a result, they will be better able to understand employees’ behavior and motives and react appropriately to them.
- Understand how to use realism, restraint, and resolve to face any challenge
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between employees
- Discover how to support employees with performance issues
- Learn how to manage while preparing for possible discipline or termination
- Handle employee issues with sensitivity and fairness
- Resolving Conflict between Employees
- Dealing with "Problem" Employees
- Dealing with Personal Problems
- Discipline and Termination
- Dealing with Layoffs
- Crisis Management
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.