Working With You Is Killing Me - DVD (DS)
Duration: 23 minutes.
Everyone -- including the lucky few who’ve never had to work with a difficult person -- will benefit from this program. It brilliantly portrays how employees on any career path and at any level of an organization can be undone by a problem co-worker. The amount of time spent worrying, avoiding, raging, and obsessing over toxic employees can affect performance on the job and peace at home.
With authors of the national best-selling book, Katherine Crowley and Kathi Elster as hosts, this training provides the antidote, showing exactly how to take responsibility for addressing the problem and put a stop to it all. It shows employees how to “unhook” from difficult situations in four simple ways: Physically, Mentally, Verbally and With a Business Tool (memo, email, log, etc.).
Participants will learn to:
- Examine how their own reactions can enable the situation
- Internalize a series of proven responses to problem behavior
- Deal with difficult co-workers through mutual cooperation
- Reduce stress-related issues arising from work relationships
- Improve interpersonal relations and understanding of boundaries
- Reinforce the message if the problem behavior returns