Selling Essentials: Developing Clients for Life (RTL)
Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. The results are beneficial to the bottom line – for both the individual and the organization.
Maintaining customer loyalty is key to a successful organization. Sales people need to be able to gain, keep, and maintain relationships with their clients. This can be tricky, but there are ways to ensure that the connection stays positive. The benefits to a successful client relationship include increased sales, customer satisfaction, and job satisfaction.
Selling Essentials: Developing Clients for Life is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that focuses on the skills salespeople need to cultivate relationships based on mutual trust and loyalty. Participants will learn strategies for handling customer complaints, how to create a customer satisfaction survey and capitalizing on the feedback, and develop creative ideas for maintaining consistent communication with customers.
- Understand the product implementation process
- Learn how and why it's important to develop relationships with existing clients
- Know how to create a plan to build client loyalty
- Discover effective strategies for building and maximizing client relationships
- Implementation and Follow-Up
- Building Relationships
- Capitalizing on the Relationship
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.