Talented Teammates Wanted
HRDQ is a publisher of experiential training resources for performance improvement of individuals, teams, and organizations. We publish off-the-shelf training tools for classroom, blended, and online learning including programs, assessments, games, activities, and simulations that address the people challenges of all types of organizations, from communication and team work, to conflict and change, to leadership and trust. HRDQ has been creating unique, effective training resources for over 40 years. We've helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world achieve better performance and a better work life. We're excited about our mission and we need talented individuals on our team.
We're a close-knit, fast-paced, and fun virtual work environment where everyone's individual and team contribution has a direct impact on overall company performance. We are an equal opportunity employer and we care about you, your family and your work-life balance.
HRDQ is an equal opportunity employer and provides medical, dental, life, and disability insurances, 401K plan, paid holidays, and paid sick and vacation days, as well as other benefits.
Job Title: Copywriter
Job ID: HR-CW
We're looking for a full-time marketing copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strong writer. You were likely an English, psychology, or sociology major. You have extensive experience in creative writing to outlets such as social media, blog posts, product reviews, etc.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable with technology. You’ll be working in the content editors for our two websites, two blogs, various social media pages, and email application.
If you are a skilled wordsmith who can create an abundance of compelling copy for a variety of channels, this job is a great fit for you!
- Adapt ideas from creative briefs into persuasive, original, high-quality content for various digital and print marketing channels.
- Collaborate with our publishing, marketing, and sales teams in creating content.
- Identify best practices for a variety of channels including webpages, blog posts, landing pages, email, marketing collateral, webinar presentations, and social media.
- Produce error-free content with an eye on the company’s style.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Optimize copy by staying up to date on effective approaches for each channel.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Prior, demonstrable writing experience with proven expertise writing engaging content.
- Experience writing for a variety of channels.
- Independent worker and self-starter who can excel under deadline.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude.
- Sitting/standing at desk
- Typing and mouse work
- Computer work (vision)
- Articulate speaking voice
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- This is a work from home position. Your work space must be free from distractions and noise.
- We are a bring your own technology company. You must maintain reliable technology.
- You’ll need fast, reliable internet for online work and collaboration.
- You must be willing to travel occasionally for company and industry events.
SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME
Qualified candidates please forward the following documents by email with the subject line “HR-CW” to careers@HRDQ.com:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
Please note that incomplete applications will be discarded. No information will be provided or accepted by phone. If your resume rises to the top of those received we’ll contact you for a follow up interview.
Please do not call regarding job openings. We don't accept or provide information by phone. Job opportunities will be posted to this page when available.