Training tools for developing great people skills.
Online assessments for virtual, in-person, and blended learning
Great learning, easy delivery
- Access to 40+ online assessments that deliver soft skills training that transform your workforce
- Easy online distribution to a global audience
- Centralized and organized data collection
- Manage and track participant progress from start to finish
- Access scores immediately and control the release of results
- Personalized, full-color interpretive reports for your learners
Your learners also receive benefits
- Access to a secure learner portal
- Complete assessments from any location, on any device, and at any time
- Automatic scoring and instant report generation
- Personalized, full-color interpretive reports in a PDF format
Easily manage assessments and learners
Focused on learner development
Get started with an administrator account
Take a test drive of any Assessment Center title
You don't need an administrator account to preview any HRDQ Assessment Center title using our self-enrollment page. Perfect for learning professionals interested in taking a test drive to evaluate assessment content and platform features from the learner's perspective. Also great for professors who want to assign assessments to their students but do not want to open an administrator account, collect reimbursement from students, or distribute assessment reports, and corporate learners taking the lead on their own personal development.
For assistance with self-enrollment, contact us at support@HRDQ.com. We will respond quickly during regular business hours.
Ready to get started?
In order to facilitate HRDQ Assessment Center titles to your learners you'll need a subscription to our assessment center. Your subscription includes account setup, training, and a bundle of services to ensure your training project success. After your subscription purchase one of our customer support team members will contact you for onboarding. We'll walk you through the administrator and participant portals, help you select online assessments, explain the features of the portal, and set up your first event. Assessment credits are purchased separately.