Supervising with Confidence gives leaders practical, skill-specific training to meet growing on-the-job leadership demands. Participants get the opportunity to examine strengths and development needs as well as practice strategies within five skill areas. By gaining experience in guiding the work, organizing the work, developing staff, managing performance, and managing relations, supervisors are ready to put their enhanced skills into action.
Training Workshop Materials
Training workshops are useful programs that allow people to learn in a classroom setting with the ability to engage in discussions and learn from an instructor. Workshops are designed to help people fine-tune their efforts to become stronger, flexible, and more effective. Through the use of assessments, activities, and a team adventure, participants can learn more about themselves. Explore the training workshop materials available at HRDQ to help you build an effective workshop.
This training workshop helps hone business negotiation skills at all levels of the organization. When it comes to negotiating, being "nice" doesn't have to mean losing - or being the only one to benefit, either. Using a "win-win" negotiating style, both parties can walk away feeling like winners. Negotiating Win-Win Solutions is a must-have experience for anyone involved in day-to-day negotiations and interactions. Practical and to the point, the program provides individuals with an easy-to-use framework for conducting win-win negotiations, giving them the skills to be confident and competent negotiators.
Coaching Achievement helps managers and leaders to become effective on-the-job coaches. This one-day program enhances their skills at developing and maintaining effective coaching relationships in order to improve the performance and growth of others. Participants first assess their performance in five key coaching skills and then learn how to apply these skills to a unique three-step coaching process. Best of all, skills are practiced using three actual coaching challenges, so they leave with the ability and confidence to put their knowledge into immediate action.
Learn More about Workshops and Programs...
Sample Workshop Itinerary
Workshops can be conducted in many different ways. A workshop may typically be designed like this:
- 9:00am-9:30am. Workshop Introduction: welcome participants, introduce yourself, and review the workshop goals.
- 9:30-10am. Introduce the concept and assessment.
- 10:00-10:30am. Have participants complete and score their assessments. Give an overview of the topic.
- 10:30-10:45am. Break
- 10:45-11:15am. Mission, vision, and goals: Explain the components and criteria.
- 11:15am-12:15pm. Team roles: Discuss the importance of clarifying roles and responsibilities to avoid wasted effort and lost time.
- 12:15-1:15pm. Lunch
- 1:15-2:30pm. Operating Processes: Conduct the consensus activity. Define operational processes and discuss how inefficient processes create blockages to high performance.
- 2:30-2:45pm. Break
- 2:45-3:45pm. Interpersonal relationships: Discuss the importance of building and sustaining effective interpersonal relationships. Have participants complete an HRDQ Style Series
- 3:45-4:30pm. Interteam relationships: Explain the importance of inter-team relationships in sustaining team synergy. Have participants identify how best to communicate with a group with whom they currently work.
- 4:30-5:00pm. Summary and close: Give participants an opportunity to review what they’ve learned. Review key learning points. Have participants complete the workshop evaluation.
HRDQ’s training workshop materials include one-day workshops and multi-day programs that provide a comprehensive, experientially-based event. Comprehensive facilitator guides and support materials ensure your success with theory background, step-by-step facilitator instructions, professional PowerPoint presentations, sample participant materials, and more. Learners can work from professionally designed participant materials, and managers can deliver high-quality learning with zero development time.
The HRDQ Development Team created this series of one-day Coaching Achievement programs aimed at developing core business skills at all levels of or...View full detailsfrom $168.25
This Assertive Communication Skills Training Workshop helps participants express themselves directly while acknowledging and respecting the rights ...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The ideas and practices shared in this program are applicable no matter your organization's current approach. The tools and techniques p...View full detailsfrom $106.25
While understanding the need for organizational change is critical, it is also vital that we recognize how we respond to change as individuals so t...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The more we know about the way we communicate, the better we can build the "communication bridge" that leads to productive relationships. Building ...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The HRDQ Development Team created this win-win negotiation training workshop aimed at developing core business skills at all levels of organization...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The role of the supervisor has changed dramatically through the evolution of the organization. Today's frontline leaders need practical, skill-spec...View full detailsfrom $168.25
The HRDQ Development Team created this series of one-day team synergy training programs aimed at developing core business skills at all levels of o...View full detailsfrom $168.25