HRDQ Digital Participant Guide (DPG) End User License Agreement (EULA)
The following terms and conditions are a legal agreement between HRDQ and the purchaser of this content, their organization, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and legal partners (hereafter "End User") regarding the Digital Participant Guide, also known as a DPG, (hereafter individually and collectively "Digital Participant Guide"). End User may use the Digital Participant Guide only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- License Grant. HRDQ hereby grants End User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to download and share the Digital Participant Guide with End User's training participant within the terms of this Agreement.
- License Units. Each Digital Participant Guide is a License for one use with a single training participant. The quantity of units of Digital Participant Guides purchased represents the number of participants that can be trained. For example, if End User trains 10 employees, End User must purchase 10 Digital Participant Guides.
- Use of the Content. The Digital Participant Guide content may not be sold, loaned, or shared beyond the use specified in this Agreement.
- License Term. Each License expires with the use of the Digital Participant Guide for the training of any individual. End User agrees to comply with Section 9 Termination.
- Proprietary Rights. All content is the sole and exclusive property of HRDQ and/or its authors including all right, title, and interest in and to the Digital Participant Guide. Except for the limited rights given to End User herein, all rights are reserved by HRDQ.
- Authorized Use. For the term of this license, End User may:
- Use the Digital Participant Guide content for the sole purpose of training and/or education for End User’s training participants.
- Distribute the Digital Participant Guide by any means including delivery in a physical or virtual classroom setting, in electronic or physical format, for online or distance learning, via electronic mail, corporate internet or learning management system, or on a storage device.
- Store the Digital Participant Guide on a computer or similar mass storage device.
- Unauthorized Use. End User may not:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the Digital Participant Guide, or create derivative works based on the Digital Participant Guide.
- Sell, lease, or loan the Digital Participant Guide in part or in whole.
- Distribute or otherwise make available the Digital Participant Guide to any individual or organization other than End User’s training participants by any means including, but not limited to, electronic mail, webinar, Internet, private or public discussion forums, or Bit Torrent service.
- Sub-license or reassign this license.
- Termination. Upon expiry of this Agreement, End User agrees to complete the following within thirty (30) days:
- Discontinue all use of the Digital Participant Guide content,
- Destroy all copies of the Digital Participant Guide, in any and every format, and certify as such, in writing, to HRDQ upon request, and,
- Abide by all provisions of this license with regard to the protection of the proprietary rights of HRDQ which shall continue in force after termination.
- Warranty. The Digital Participant Guide is provided "as is." HRDQ warrants that the Digital Participant Guide does not violate any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patents of any third parties. HRDQ disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of the Digital Participant Guide, and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, HRDQ accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by acting upon or using the content contained in the Digital Participant Guide. If any part of the Digital Participant Guide is defective in workmanship or materials, HRDQ's sole and exclusive liability, and sole and exclusive remedy for End User, shall be replacement of the defective material. HRDQ's warranty shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitations of implied warranties or liability in certain cases, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to End User.
- Early Termination. Failure by End User to perform as required under the terms of this Agreement shall cause this license to automatically terminate without refund or compensation to End User, and HRDQ may exercise any rights it may have for additional compensation.
- Permissions. Any other use of the RTL not defined in this Agreement is subject to the written approval of HRDQ.
- Copyright. The Digital Participant Guide is copyrighted by HRDQ or its authors. All rights are reserved.
- Trademarks. "HRDQ" and the HRDQ logo are trademarks of Organization Design and Development, Inc. DBA HRDQ.
- End User purchase of the Digital Participant Guide is acceptance of this Agreement and acknowledgment that End User has read and understands this Agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms. End User further agrees that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between End User and HRDQ, and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications relating to the subject matter to this Agreement. HRDQ shall have the right to amend this Agreement from time to time.
Updated October 30, 2021.