Reproducible Content End User License Agreement (EULA)
The following terms and conditions are a legal agreement between HRDQ and the purchaser of this content, their organization, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and legal partners ("End User") regarding the HRDQ Reproducible Training Library individual titles, bundles, and libraries (individually and collectively "RTL").
This agreement covers the following reproducible content:
- Reproducible Training Library Ultimate
- Reproducible Training Library Complete
- Reproducible Training Library single titles
End User may use the RTL only in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- License Grant. HRDQ hereby grants End User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to download, reproduce, customize, and otherwise make use of the RTL within the terms of this agreement.
- Company Size License. The license provided under this agreement is based upon the total number of all of the End User’s organization's direct employees, students, or agents. End User agrees to purchase the correct license for their organization size and, if the incorrect license is purchased, End User shall immediately remit to HRDQ any amounts due for the correct license. Any request for refund by the End User for purchase of the incorrect license shall be limited to thirty (30) days from date of acceptance of this agreement.
- Proprietary Rights. The RTL are the sole and exclusive property of HRDQ and/or its authors including all right, title, and interest in and to the RTL. Except for the limited rights given to End User herein, all rights are reserved by HRDQ.
- Term. This Agreement is effective upon purchase of the RTL and remains in effect for one (1) year from date of purchase unless renewed.
- Authorized Use. For the term of this license, End User may:
- Use the RTL content for the sole purpose of training and/or education for End User’s organization's direct employees, students, or agents.
- Amend, edit, or otherwise change the RTL, including translating all original text, provided that all original copyright notices, and trade and service marks, remain intact and appear on all amended versions and reproductions thereof.
- Distribute the RTL by any means including delivery in a physical or virtual classroom setting, in electronic or physical format, for online or distance learning, via electronic mail, corporate internet or learning management system, or on a storage device.
- Store the RTL on a computer or similar mass storage device.
Unauthorized Use. End User may not:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the RTL, or create derivative works based on the RTL.
- Include the RTL, in whole or in part, in any product or service offered to an individual or organization who is not a direct employee, student or agent of End User organization.
- Sell, lease or loan the RTL.
- Distribute or otherwise make available the RTL to any individual or organization other than End User organization's direct employees, students, or agents by any means including, but not limited to, electronic mail, the World Wide Web, Internet, Private or Public Discussion Forums, or Bit Torrent service.
- Sublicense or reassign this license.
- Termination. Upon expiry of this agreement End User agrees:
- to discontinue all use of the RTL content, in its original form or as edited by End User, in part or in whole,
- to destroy all original and amended versions of the RTL, in any and every format, and certify as such, in writing, to HRDQ upon request, and,
- that all provisions of this license with regard to the protection of the proprietary rights of HRDQ shall continue in force after termination.
- Warranty. The RTL are provided "as is." HRDQ warrants that the RTL do not violate any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patents of any third parties. HRDQ disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of the RTL, and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, HRDQ accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by acting upon or using the content contained in the RTL. If any part of a Program is defective in workmanship or materials, HRDQ's sole and exclusive liability, and sole and exclusive remedy for End User, shall be replacement of the defective material. HRDQ's warranty shall survive the termination of this agreement. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitations of implied warranties or liability in certain cases, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to End User.
- Early Termination. Failure to perform in the manner required in this Agreement shall cause this license to automatically terminate and HRDQ may exercise any rights it may have.
- Permissions. Any other use of the RTL not defined in this agreement is subject to the written approval of HRDQ.
- "HRDQ", the HRDQ logo, and “Reproducible Training Library” are trademarks of Organization Design and Development, Inc. DBA HRDQ.
End User purchase of the RTL is acceptance of this agreement and acknowledgment that End User has read and understands this agreement and agrees to be bound by its terms. End User further agrees that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between end user and HRDQ, and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications relating to the subject matter of this agreement.