There's no doubt that one of the best ways to discover key learning points is by experience. The Personality Style Toolkit Activity Collection (PSTAC) offers precisely that for employees. Experience this perfect companion tool to the ever-popular HRDQ Style Suite assessments.
How it Works
PSTAC incorporates 20 enticing exercises, which use methods of role-playing to illustrate how personality style impacts essential work skills. Vital skills your employees apply every day, such as:
- Team building
- Time management
First, the HRDQ Style Model introduction gets you up to speed. Then the activity matrix makes selecting an activity a snap. Facilitation is just as simple, with easy-to-follow instructions and downloadable handouts.
Uses and Applications
Whether you're looking for a quick 10-minute exercise or an hour-long lesson, there's something for groups of all sizes in the Personality Style Toolkit Activity Collection. This collection:
- Provides employees with a deeper understanding of their personality style
- Demonstrates how personality styles interact
- Explores the role personality style plays in regular workplace situations
- Illustrates what happens when different styles meet
- Shows how to avoid friction when facing a potential conflict