Accountability at Work (RTL)
The benefits to fostering a culture of accountability at work are not far-fetched. Most organizations are well aware of the end-result – high levels of employee commitment, participation, satisfaction and overall company morale just to name a few. What is less obvious is how to get there. Accountability at work is not about giving people more responsibility or punishing them for errors. The goal is simple – encourage actions that are consistent with desired results. The Accountability at Work course can help.
The Accountability at Work program leads participants through the concept and practices of accountability in two respects – personal and mutual accountability. The first half of the program focuses on encouraging actions that are consistent with behavior-related expectations while the second half of the program provides insight into taking actions that are consistent with task-related expectations. Breaking the concept and practices of accountability down to the personal and mutual level presents participants with the opportunity to develop a more complete understanding of how to affect a culture of accountability at work.
- Identify the benefits of accountability at work and the areas in which it is most important.
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability at work.
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability at work.
- Overcome obstacles to accountability at work.
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future.
- Introduction to Accountability at Work
- Personal Accountability - Behaviors
- Mutual Accountability - Tasks
- The Accountability Conversation
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.