Accountability at Work (RTL)
The benefits to fostering a culture of accountability at work are not far-fetched. Most organizations are well aware of the end-result – high levels of employee commitment, participation, satisfaction and overall company morale just to name a few. What is less obvious is how to get there. Accountability at work is not about giving people more responsibility or punishing them for errors. The goal is simple – encourage actions that are consistent with desired results. The Accountability at Work course can help.
The Accountability at Work program leads participants through the concept and practices of accountability in two respects – personal and mutual accountability. The first half of the program focuses on encouraging actions that are consistent with behavior-related expectations while the second half of the program provides insight into taking actions that are consistent with task-related expectations. Breaking the concept and practices of accountability down to the personal and mutual level presents participants with the opportunity to develop a more complete understanding of how to affect a culture of accountability at work.
- Identify the benefits of accountability at work and the areas in which it is most important.
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability at work.
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability at work.
- Overcome obstacles to accountability at work.
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future.
- Introduction to Accountability at Work.
- Personal Accountability - Behaviors.
- Mutual Accountability - Tasks.
- The Accountability Conversation.
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.