Assertiveness Skills (RTL)
Assertiveness skills are crucial to professional development, as well as other aspects of life. Some of these skills include asking for what you need, handling confrontations gracefully, and putting ideas forward with confidence.
Not only do these skills improve teamwork, focus discussions, and build relationships, but they also help individuals to become competent, constructive, confident, and perform at their best. Assertiveness Skills provides the skill development, practice, and understanding individuals need to learn to how to be truly assertive.
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Demonstrate assertive language and behaviors
- Discover how to use assertive behaviors in everyday situations
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Non-Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Straight Talk in Any Situation
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.