Balancing Priorities Instructor-Led Course
In our increasingly competitive world, we all need to be more productive than ever. Not only must we do our jobs in less time and with fewer resources, we often work for more than one boss and on more than one team.
As a result, we may face conflicting tasks, deadlines, and expectations, making it difficult to identify what's most important. Furthermore, the transformations in our workplaces brought about by technology have, in addition to the many benefits, increased the speed and complexity of our work.
This instructor-led training event will enable you to properly prioritize your obligations, allowing you to improve performance and productivity. As a result, you'll also achieve a better work/life balance, minimize the stress related to managing your tasks efficiently, and, ultimately, improve working relationships. This three hour-program offers workplace tips, self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practice activities, and more.
- Understanding factors that make it difficult or impossible to manage multiple priorities successfully.
- Establishing clear, relevant goals and the action steps needed to complete them to help you focus your time and effort
- Sorting activities and responsibilities into categories of urgency/importance to help you decide when to handle them.
- How to assign work to employees, team members, and co-workers by creating a delegation plan.
- Implementing strategies for keeping yourself organized and avoiding time delays.
- Creating and maintaining realistic, useful schedules and to-do lists.
Participants Will Learn:
- Understand why it is important to manage your priorities.
- Describe obstacles to managing your priorities.
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities.
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time.
- Describe ways to use technology to stay on track.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.