Compact Cases Activity Collection
Why spend your valuable time writing case studies when HRDQ has done the dirty work for you? The Compact Cases Activity Collection is a customizable and reproducible collection featuring 44 training situations.
How it Works
Compact Cases consists of 44 fully reproducible case studies. Each case is a short hypothetical situation or scenario that poses a question or problem that participants must try to address or solve. In doing so, participants uncover more about crucial training concepts.
Training topics include:
- Management development
- Team building (We recommend team building training courses)
- Сhange management for leaders
This activity collection is available as a digital download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, which is fully reproducible.
Uses and Applications
By definition, a compact case is a brief description of a typical organizational situation that requires change and improvement. For this collection, the cases have been restricted to general problems faced in most organizations. For example:
- What are the leadership issues in your organization desperately needing to change
- What are the typical problems of communicating within a workgroup
- How can employees be motivated to perform their best for the team
Compact Cases helps initiate the process of learning how to deal with a variety of organizational processes. By first reading about the situation and then sharing their reactions to it, participants become aware of important issues and the various perspectives they already have about them.
The value of the case can then stretch to include ways to improve each situation. This includes action planning that motivates participants to follow through after the workshop.
What To Order
- The Compact Cases Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.