Delivering Exceptional Phone Service (RTL)
A customer service representative is the first (and sometimes only) direct person of contact that customers have with an organization – and it’s a very important role to fulfill. When service reps interact with customers they become the face of the organization, so it’s important that they know how to effectively communicate.
Delivering Exceptional Phone Service helps service reps build the skills required to meet customer's needs and ensure they feel heard and valued by the organization. The program offers partner and group role-play opportunities with realistic customer service examples that facilitate the learner’s ability to implement newfound skills post-workshop. It details the techniques needed to deliver exceptional service over the phone, so that participants are better equipped to appropriately address customers’ concerns and ultimately preserve their loyalty to the company.
- Learn how to actively listen to customers so that they feel heard and understood
- Convey an attitude of service during each stage of a call
- Remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult situations
- Know when to say no to customers' requests and discover how to do so in a positive way
- The Basics of Effective Communication
- The Stages of a Service Call - Opening, Managing, Closing
- Handling Difficult Calls
- Put it all Together / Best Practices
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.