Effective Risk-Taking (RTL)
Taking risks is not easy. It requires a willingness to operate outside of your comfort zone and experiment with new ways of doing things while stepping into a situation with unknown or potentially adverse results. Risk-taking is a necessary part of moving forward, but there is a big difference between effective risk-taking and just being reckless.
In Effective Risk-Taking, participants learn how to conduct a risk analysis that unearths the potential benefits and negative consequences of acting on an idea or opportunity. They will also learn about overcoming fears, creating contingency plans, managing crises, and building resilience. With these tools participants are able to develop the confidence they need to pursue valuable growth opportunities that create positive change in their organization.
- Develop tolerance for risk and overcome fears
- Conduct a formal and informal risk analysis
- Plan for and manage the negative consequences of a risk
- Build resilience and learn from mistakes
- Leverage success and examine lessons learned
- Prepare Yourself
- Assess Opportunities
- Take Action
- Deal with Failure–and Success
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.