Employee Engagement (RTL)
Every organization wants their employees to be engaged. Engaged workers are happier, remain with an organization for longer, and produce better work. But truly engaged employees are hard to come by. A Towers Watson Global Workforce Study found that only about one-third of the global workforce is highly engaged, leaving the remaining two-thirds less engaged or not engaged or not engaged at all.
Employee Engagement can help produce more satisfied employees. This training course introduces leaders and managers to the tools and techniques for ensuring employees feel valued and supported in their day-to-day responsibilities. The program is organized into four distinct categories or strategies for employee engagement with self-assessments, interactive activities, and practical knowledge for becoming an effective and influential leader.
- Recognize the importance of knowing every worker as a unique individual
- Identify each employee's strengths and how to leverage them in the workplace
- Create a career path and meaningful work for each employee
- Foster an environment where workers are able to share feelings
- Show appreciation and recognition in a way that is meaningful to each employee
- Know - Know your employees as individuals and look at their unique strengths
- Show - Show your employees your support by giving them the resources they need to do their jobs well
- Grow - Give your employees the right amount of attention and feedback to help them develop their skills
- Crow - Share information, recognize, and appreciate all employees for their contributions
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.