Energizers Activity Book
Your participants return from lunch with a sleepy glaze in their eyes. Don't despair - energize them! The icebreakers in the Energizers Activity Book are beneficial at any point during your next training session, workshop, or conference.
How it Works
Each activity in the Energizers Activity Book has a brief description, outline of procedures, a list of variations, and a space for recording your ideas. Participants will enjoy these short, quick, sometimes physical, often competitive - but always fun activities.
Uses and Applications
- After a meal
- After a refreshment break
- When a long session begins to drag
- Promote readiness for learning. Participants have trouble learning when they have low energy. Sluggishness can lead to a lack of attentiveness, and the phenomenon can be contagious with a group. Slouching in chairs, leaning on tables, and other nonverbal behaviors can be subliminally observed and copied by other group members. Energizers gets participants active and ready to engage your material
- Create excitement. You're excited about the content of your training event. However, your participants seem far from equally stimulated. Energizers generates positive energy and raises the expectations towards upcoming training events
- Overcome the effects of fatigue, drowsiness, and drag. Long days, hot rooms, difficult material - all these can put participants in a kind of mild stupor. However, Energizers can wake them up
- Develop a sense of shared fun. Energizers helps facilitate even the most serious deliberations with comic relief
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Feel energized and ready to return for work
- Discover fun ways to raise excitement amongst employees
- Uncover methods for boosting personal productivity