Ethics in the Workplace (RTL)
A downloadable and customizable course for virtual and classroom instructor-led training from the Reproducible Training Library.
Working in an environment with unethical employees can have negative consequences on organizational trust, team-building, communication and morale. Ethical behavior is a broad term – encompassing accountability, professionalism and respect – which can make pinpointing behaviors to change difficult. In addition, sometimes not only are individual character changes needed, but sometimes a company needs to systematically change its culture as well.
Ethics in the Workplace deals with the application of moral principles, standards of behavior, or set of values regarding proper conduct in the workplace as individuals and in a group setting. This training program explores how workplace ethics should be developed, how to create the standards and policies that support them, how employees can be trained and managed to follow and support these standards, and how to deal with problems where ethics are concerned.
- Dispel common myths about business ethics and describe the ideal ethical workplace.
- Implement ethics guidelines and policies in the organization.
- Identify and resolve typical ethical dilemmas.
- Recognize common excuses for unethical behavior, and what to do about them.
- Deal with unethical coworkers, customers, and vendors.
- What is Business Ethics?
- How to Create an Ethical Workplace.
- Tools to Support an Ethical Workplace.
- Applying Ethics in the Real World.
How to Purchase
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. All files are provided in unlocked Microsoft Office format. Your download will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions.
- Instructor Guide.
- Participant Guide.
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Course Overview.
- Learning Summary.
- Learning Materials.
- Action Plan.
- Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 employees.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,000-10,000 employees.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 employees.