Exploring Personal Styles
Exploring Personal Styles (EPS) helps participants discover and appreciate their differences. Generate compelling group discussions and insight into the unique qualities of each personality style with this collection of fun and fast-paced activities.
How It Works
Exploring Personal Styles provides over 30 training activities ranging from one to five hours in length. Each exercise includes extensive guidelines that help you choose the workshop perfect for your audience.
- Icebreaker I: Draw a Picture of Your Style
- Icebreaker II: Style Strengths Needed in My Position
- Reviewing Scores and Styles
- Listening/Understanding and Explaining/Answering
- How People with Different Styles React to Situations
- How Managers with Different Styles React to Situations and much more
Uses and Applications
The Exploring Personal Styles collection is a compelling way to emphasize the four personality styles: Considerate, Spirited, Direct, and Systematic.
Using a variety of workshop designs, the EPS works within any timeframe and is particularly useful when partnered with the Personal Style Inventory.
By the end of these workshops, participants will understand:
- New ways of approaching and dealing with others
- How to capitalize on individual and other team members' strengths
- The real sources of their irritation with different personality types
- How to recognize and curb the temptation to judge or criticize
What To Order
- The Exploring Personal Styles Print & Digital Combo includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The Exploring Personal Styles Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.