Leading Others Through Change Instructor-Led Course
Change is constant, and it’s most likely present in every aspect of your life. With today’s rapidly changing business landscape, it has become the norm in all organizations. The frequency and pace at which leaders must ask employees to change course or adapt to new systems and initiatives continues to accelerate.
Change can be antagonistic, undesirable, and perilous – or it can be pleasant, welcomed, and exciting. It is a leader’s job to identify the positive prospects and communicate the opportunity that change imposes upon the organization.
Successfully leading others through change requires thoughtful planning and innovative options (all of which can be learned from change management online courses).
- The three phases of the ACT model that help to guide specific steps in leading the change effort
- Tactics for communicating the vision and goals of your organization's change initiative
- How to assess your organization’s environment to determine its readiness for change
- Increasing employee commitment and motivation for the change by establishing good communication skills
- Identifying common reasons for resistance and how to manage them at all levels
- Organizing the change effort by designing the implementation and completing a RACI chart
- Making the change a lasting part of the culture
- How to evaluate the impact and process of the current initiative to plan for the success of future change efforts
Participants Will Learn:
- To understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success
- How to implement a framework to actively lead change efforts
- To plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative
- To identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition
- How to apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.