Mindfulness in the Workplace Instructor-Led Course
Mindfulness is the power to choose your response in any given situation, based on your intrapersonal and interpersonal awareness. In other words, before you can choose your response, you must be tuned in to yourself and to others involved. This is especially true in a workplace environment where you interact with associates, colleagues, customers and clients.
While mindfulness is something we all naturally possess, it becomes more readily available to us in working environments when we condition ourselves to learn and practice mindful techniques on a daily basis. Mindful working means applying focus and awareness to everything you do from the moment you start your work day. Being present in the moment helps you focus on tasks and avoid internal and external distractions as they arise. In this way, mindfulness helps increase effectiveness, decrease mistakes, and even enhance creativity.
- Basic awareness: "Come to Your Senses"
- Reimagining your stress
- Self-Management of mindfulness behaviors
- Benefits in decison-making, communication and conflict resolution
- Applying mindfulness in leadership
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize the benefits and meaning of mindfulness as it relates to the workplace.
- Exercise a basic awareness of the present to improve your focus.
- Overcome your inner critic and engage in effective self-management.
- Improve decision making and conflict resolution.
- Identify the elements of mindful leadership and how to apply them in the workplace.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.