Motivating Employees to be Their Best (RTL)
Keeping employees motivated and challenged can be difficult. A Gallup poll reported that 70% of workers are not engaged at work – a very large percentage. Having engaged employees depends on continual communication and an understanding of that employee’s strengths and weaknesses. When procrastination, a lack of enthusiasm, and refusal to take initiative creep into an employee’s performance, managers need to find strategies to relight the fire.
Motivating Employees to Be Their Best helps employees find intrinsic motivation by fostering positive feelings and eliminating obstacles. The program focuses on providing the skills and techniques you will need to help groups develop a sense of community, to acquire influence over their work-related actions, and to enjoy the openness of shared information and feelings.
- Identify major factors that affect motivation
- Apply skills that model community, influence, and openness
- Take specific actions to foster trust within a group and model the concept of accountability
- Identify inhibitors to fostering group commitment and passion
- Teach a four-step process designed to help groups learn from mistakes
- Identify and apply strategies for dealing with pressures that negatively affect motivation
- The Foundation of Motivation
- Fostering Motivation as a Manager
- Encouraging Employees' Intrinsic Motivation
- Overcoming Obstacles to Motivation
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.