Pen and Paper Games For Trainers
A picture tells a thousand words. This cliché is true even in the training room. Challenge your participants to expand their minds through drawing, writing, and group speaking with Pen and Paper Games for Trainers, a collection of 40 activities that exercise both the logical left and creative right sides of the brain.
How it Works
Pen and Paper Games for Training is a handbook of activities which promote and develop your participants' role in the training process. The Facilitator Guide shows the trainer how they can administer the assessment and each activity.
Uses and ApplicationsThe exercises range from quick, adrenaline-raising energizers to complex activities. Use the varying exercises in Pen and Paper Games for Trainers to:
- Relax participants at the start of a learning experience
- Develop visual, auditory, linguistic, and interpersonal skills
- Involve diverse personalities
- Encourage thinking "outside the box"
- Create an explosion of ideas
- Encourage interest among those who have had to evaluate their learning and the value of programs many times before.
- Enable trainees to assess their learning
- Enforce action planning
- Promote support and mentoring beyond traditional training
What To Order
- The Pen and Paper Games Print & Digital Combo includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The Digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The Pen and Paper Games Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.