Based on the acclaimed book, "Remarkable Leadership: Unleashing Your Leadership Potential One Skill at a Time," author Kevin Eikenberry sets out to challenge participants to be more intentional about what, when, and how they learn. Remarkable Leadership: A Learning Series offers a flexible and practical learning experiences for leaders at all levels.
How It Works
Presented in one-hour learning chunks, the 12-module program allows organizations to target these specific skills:
- Championing change
- Communicating powerfully
- Building relationships
- Developing others
- Focusing on customers
- Influencing with impact
- Thinking and acting innovatively
- Valuing collaboration and teamwork
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Taking responsibility and accountability
- Managing projects and processes successfully
- Setting goals and supporting goal setting
12 modules: 1 to 1.5 hours each
What to Order
- Order one facilitator guide per facilitator.
- Choose from 12 individual modules on which to focus your learning, then purchase one workbook per participant.
- Add a companion book for each learner for deeper development.
- Train all 12 for a complete, and remarkable, curriculum.
Kevin Eikenberry is the chief potential officer of The Eikenberry Group, a learning and consulting company that provides a wide range of services, including training delivery and design, facilitation, leadership coaching, organizational consulting, and speaking services. His expertise includes leadership, teams, and facilitation. Mr. Eikenberry has worked with many major organizations such as Chevron, John Deere, Southwest Airlines, and the U.S. Marine Corps. In addition, he is the author of many books, including "Vantagepoints on Learning and Life" and "#LeadershipTweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas to Help You Become the Leader You Were Born to Be."