Conflict, change, and stress are a regular part of everyday organizational life. The key to employee survival is resilience, which is the ability to bounce back after adversity. Being resilient doesn't prevent tough challenges from happening, but it does provide individuals with the strength to recover and move on time and time again.
Developing resilience is a lot like engineering a building to withstand an earthquake. It requires a solid foundation and a flexible structure that won't crack or crumble under pressure. In human terms, it translates into self-esteem, connections with others, mental agility, and effective coping strategies.
Resilience is designed to give participants the tools they need to identify workplace stressors, end self-deprecating talk, build communicative workplace structures, and calmly deal with change. As a result, participants will be able to calmly handle daily upsets, have better relationships with coworkers and clients, and find greater happiness and satisfaction in day-to-day work life.
- Learn how to rebound from adversity
- Build self-esteem as a foundation for resilience
- Establish connections to create a support network
- Develop the ability to accept and embrace change
- Learn how to overcome obstacles using flexible thinking
- Build a Firm Foundation
- Make and Maintain Connections
- Set and Achieve Goals
- Accept and Embrace Change
- Use Flexible Thinking to Overcome Obstacles
- In-the-Moment Coping Strategies
- Stress Management and Relaxation
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.