Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call Instructor-Led Course
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Ten seconds or less – that's how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client's attention. And that's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful – before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call.
With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients. As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, this class is an in-depth training program that does just that.
- The framework of a successful first call with a customer which allows you to plan for, and subsequently open the call with confidence
- How to develop an agenda that resonates with your prospect’s situation and then communicate that agenda in a clear and concise manner
- Strategies for introducing everyone on the call and reviewing the agenda in your own words
- How to clearly describe what your company does and the ways you can help to gain customer buy-in and to open the door for a two-sided conversation later in the meeting
- Situations when you must adapt your agenda to meet customer expectations
- The typical progression of a customer’s thoughts on making a change and the importance of anticipating business needs
Participants Will Learn:
- Identify strategies to use for preparing to open the sales call
- Describe the traits that help you to be successful when opening the call
- Explain the importance of building rapport
- Demonstrate how to open the call using a consistent framework
- Describe tips for successfully opening the sales call
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.