Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions Instructor-Led Course
It's true. Preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling. Successful salespeople know it. From mastering product knowledge to understanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale, they always do their homework.
But knowing what to prepare, and how to prepare, can't be left to trial and error. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes, pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincing presentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice.
As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, this instructor-led course prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with the skill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
- The difference between features and benefits
- The importance of being perceptive and relating to the customer’s situation/needs
- A presentation model with guidelines to help salespeople to present in terms of benefits that match a customer’s strongest need
- How to apply the four steps of the objection-handling model for identifying and responding to a customer’s concern
- Discover how to phrase questions in a way that clarifies how the customer feels and pinpoints their true hesitation
- A closing model with guidelines to help salespeople to effectively close after a presentation
Participants Will Learn:
- Effectively present solutions using the Presentation Model.
- Describe the features and benefits of a product or service.
- Identify typical customer objections.
- Deal with and overcome objections using the Objection-Handling Model.
- Describe the steps for closing.
- Demonstrate how to close the sale.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.