Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management Instructor-Led Course
Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it's their least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territory to finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it's enough to cause even the most seasoned people to cringe. Some even point fingers claiming it's not within the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital first step in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, and confidence.
As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, this class gives salespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain a healthy pipeline, and grow their business.
- Crucial questions for gaining a better understanding of your company, its people, competitors, and products
- A systematic approach to selling a product or service
- How to qualify business and ensure you are working toward profitable deals
- The four criteria at the basis of nearly every buying decision
- The various people who may be involved in the decision-making process
- Techniques for capturing the customer’s attention
- Pros and cons of using email versus the phone for contacting prospects
- A framework for making contact that will help you to keep your ideas organized
Participants Will Learn:
- Define territory management
- Describe techniques for prospecting and qualifying customers
- Identify how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
- Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
- Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
- Identify strategies you will implement for prospecting and territory management
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.