Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle Instructor-Led Course
Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. The results are beneficial to the bottom line—for both the individual and the organization.
As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, this instructor-led course provides a series of in-depth learning experiences aimed at transforming your sales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for any challenge. Complete with an assessment, activities, action planning, and more, this program requires individuals to take an active role in their learning. It starts with self-reflection, and then shifts the focus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling and decision-making patterns before ending with action strategies and planning.
- How to view the sales process from the customer’s perspective
- Reasons behind a customer’s decision to buy
- The three golden rules of selling and key qualities of successful sales reps
- How a problem/need grows before a customer decides to make a change
- How to build your relationship with your customer using the customer buying cycle
- The six steps of the sales process
- Best practices for obtaining an appointment with a customer
- How to open a sales call and listen
- How to provide value and build credibility while cultivating the relationship
Participants Will Learn:
- Assess your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Describe customer-focused selling.
- State trends in today’s selling environment.
- Explain the steps in the customer buying cycle.
- Describe the customer’s decision-making process.
- Describe the steps in the sales process.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.