Becoming A Customer Service Star
Don’t just talk about providing better customer service – make it a reality!
- Having a positive attitude toward customers
- Encouraging customer feedback
- Responding to customer problems
- Developing repeat relationships
- Seeking to exceed customer expectations
How It Works
The assessment can be used to measure individual performance, build a service team, or identify changes needed in policies or operating procedures. Becoming a Customer Service Star is appropriate for anyone who has contact with customers.
- Create a profile of individual customer service strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize the opportunities to improve customer service and retention
- Identify an individual action plan to enhance service in the five key areas
Assessment and workshop
What to Order
Order one self assessment per individual and one facilitator guide per facilitator. Facilitator support materials will be available to you as a digital download link in your order confirmation.