Talk Like a Leader (RTL)
The average person speaks up to 16,000 words every day. That a lot of talking, but successful leaders know there's a significant difference between being a big talker and being an effective communicator. And they also know communication is the key to motivating and inspiring people. The best organizations excel at communicating with their employees. But they need to know which messages are the most important for leaders to communicate.
Talk Like a Leader: What Every Leader Needs to Hear is a half-day classroom training program that focuses on four key areas of leadership communication: Vision, Competence, Relationships, and Support. This interactive workshop is chock-full of activities, action planning exercises, and takeaway resources. It’s a learning experience that empowers leaders with the skills and confidence to encourage enthusiasm, increase productivity, minimize miscommunication, and improve working relationships.
- Learn key communication phrases that express vision and competence
- Recognize the key communication phrases that reinforce relationships and support of others
- Explore ways to demonstrate accountability and expect it of others
- Learn how to become effective at delivering constructive criticism
- Understand how to show appreciation and provide meaningful praise
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.