Team Development Activities For Trainers
Are you desperately in need of a fresh collection of team development activities? Look no further! The Team Development Activities for Trainers is a collection of 59 games and activities address the skills most critical to team development.
How it Works
Each workshop in Team Development Activities for Trainers follows this format:
- Summary: Provides the optimum number of participants and a brief description of the game.
- Objectives: Offers a list of the primary learning objectives of the game. Additional objectives may also be achieved through each game, some of which can be seen in the commentary section.
- Materials: Includes a list of resources needed to set up the game.
- Timing: Provides the approximate amount of time needed to complete each game.
- Procedure: This step details the preparation in chronological order.
Uses and Applications
The activities in this collection have been used in numerous different industries and by those in various job functions. This includes the military, financial services, higher education, secondary schools, nurses, teachers, pharmaceutical managers, and others. Team Development Activities for Trainers addresses a full range of skill areas, including:
- Decision making
- Time management
- Team leadership
The Team Development Activities for Trainers provides vehicles for team members to enjoy a shared experience. Employees will enjoy exploring, discussing, and resolving issues that have arisen in a way they can effectively apply what they have learned to their work.
What To Order
- The Team Development Activities Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.