TeamBook Activity Collection
TeamBook is a collection of ideas and exercises for use by trainers or program designers who are engaged in the effort of helping work groups to develop into teams. Keeping the conditions, goals, and guidelines of TeamBook in mind will assist users to develop from work groups into more effective teams.
The materials are intended as a catalyst for the orderly improvement of group functioning toward the attainment of effective human relations and consistently high levels of task functioning. TeamBook consists of 27 activities to improve group functions and achieve effective human relations. The introduction provides the fundamental principles of team building, team building goals and participant guidelines.
The Book Contains 5 Sections:
- Section 1: Starters (Ice Breakers) Contains 3 exercises such as "Team Starter" for teams whose members each manage the work of others who are external to the team.
- Section 2: Energizers (Energize Your Group) Consists of 4 exercises such as "Nerftime", a high-involvement activity using Nerf® balls to demonstrate the unnecessary restrictions we often put on ourselves.
- Section 3: Interpersonal Feedback (Interpersonal Perceptions) Consists of 4 exercises such as "Cards Lineup" which shows how to give and receive precise appreciation of one another in a dramatic and forceful manner.
- Section 4: Diagnostics (Group Effectiveness) Consists of 12 exercises such as "Test #2" recognizing common memory through a quick, problem solving exercise.
- Section 5: Planning (Concrete Action Plans) Consists of 4 exercises such as "Strategic Action Planning", a step-by-step plan to over come barriers to realizing team and organizational goals.
What To Order
- The TeamBook Print & Digital Combo includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The Digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The TeamBook Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.