Teambuilders - Activity Binder
Challenge your participants' imaginations with TeamBuilders: 10 Adventures in Working Together, a new collection of learning events that encourage the exploration of team skills through the use of fantasy scenarios. Organized in a 3-ring binder, each TeamBuilders simulation contains background information and facilitator instructions, as well as reproducible participant materials including role-specific briefing information , observer instructions, discussion questions, and a team skill handout.
The TeamBuilders adventures, based on Experiential Learning Methodology, guide participants through five phases of learning:
- Experiencing: Formulating ideas and gathering information during the learning experience.
- Sharing: Articulating the learning experience to other participants.
- Interpreting: Understanding the skills and behaviors experienced.
- Generalizing: Developing testable hypotheses from the learning experience.
- Applying: Bridging the present and future by understanding how generalizations can be used in the workplace.