TeamBuilders - Activity Binder
Challenge your participants' imaginations with TeamBuilders: 10 Adventures in Working Together, a new collection of learning events that encourage the exploration of team skills through the use of fantasy scenarios. Organized in a 3-ring binder, each TeamBuilders simulation contains background information and facilitator instructions, as well as reproducible participant materials including role-specific briefing information, observer instructions, discussion questions, and a team skill handout.
The TeamBuilders adventures, based on Experiential Learning Methodology, guide participants through five phases of learning:
- Experiencing: Formulating ideas and gathering information during the learning experience.
- Sharing: Articulating the learning experience to other participants.
- Interpreting: Understanding the skills and behaviors experienced.
- Generalizing: Developing testable hypotheses from the learning experience.
- Applying: Bridging the present and future by understanding how generalizations can be used in the workplace.
TeamBuilders enhances the development of five fundamental team skills: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Communication, and Leadership. TeamBuilders also addresses critical secondary skills such as trust, managing diversity, assertiveness, influence, conflict management, negotiating, and more. Activities may be used independently or paired together as part of team training.
What To Order
- The TeamBuilders Print & Digital Combo includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The TeamBuilders Digital Version includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.