Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection
Most people need to talk on the phone at work – especially customer service employees. Customer service is of the utmost importance to a business, so telephone skills training is truly essential.
In a recent survey on customers service, more than 50% of respondents said that they hung up the phone before their problem had been addressed, according to the Consumer Reports National Research Center. This means that there is a large percentage of unhappy customers out there. Ensuring your clients are satisfied and taken care of means the difference between a business succeeding and failing. In reality, it all comes down to the skills people have on the front line – on the phone.
The Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection consists of effective telephone skills training activities that help improve business call-center related telephone skills for sales, customer service, and support teams. The material helps you to deliver coaching and training to groups or individuals.
You can select several sessions to create a structured course to be delivered in a classroom environment or deliver a session as a standalone coaching session as part of the trainees’ continuous training. By the end of both workshops, participants will:
- Develop and strengthen telephone skills Improve self-awareness
- Observe behavior
- Give and receive effective feedback
- Create a supportive work environment
The Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection Volume One:
- 38 Activities for Mastering Inbound Calls
- How to Develop Your Telephone Personality
- Building Rapport with the Customer
- The Importance of Listening
- The Criteria of a Successful Inbound Call
- Handling a Complaint on the Telephone
The Telephone Skills Training Activity Collection Volume Two:
- 22 Activities for Mastering Outbound Calls
- How to Turn Customers on to Your Proposition
- Quoting the Price and Asking for an Order Handling Rejection in a Positive Way
- The Cold Call Telephone Account Management
Easy to set up, use, and facilitate, these activities rarely require more than 15 minutes to facilitate. Whether you use the collection in its entirety or choose selected activities, you'll engage your participants by putting the fun back into training!
What To Order
- The Telephone Skills Print & Digital Combos includes the facilitator guide in a convenient 3-ring binder format along with the Digital Version. The digital materials will be delivered upon purchase.
- The Telephone Skills Digital Versions includes the facilitator guide and support materials delivered as a single digital file for a paperless training experience.