The Golden Rule (RTL)
An increasingly demanding work environment creates greater pressure and stress for every employee. In addition, impersonal electronic communication has taken precedence over face-to-face interactions. Sometimes, this increased stress and lack of personal contact leads to more abrupt, informal face-to-face communication.
A recent study of over 17,000 employees from more than 80 countries revealed that respect for colleagues is key in creating a positive work atmosphere. A respectful work environment motivates people to do their best work, encourages them to support others, produces positive results for the organization, and also allows its employees to have job satisfaction.
The Golden Rule is designed to help employees consistently demonstrate respect in their day-to-day interactions. Participants learn the behaviors that contribute to a respectful environment. They will learn how to establish self-respect, develop reciprocity with colleagues, and maintain respect when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change.
- Examine the behaviors that contribute to a respectful workplace
- Recognize the importance of building an organizational culture that fosters respect
- Implement strategies to maintain a respectful work environment when faced with stress, uncertainty, and change
- Maintain and rebuild respect after there has been an issue
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Individual Responsibility
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Company Culture
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace in Challenging Situations
- Maintaining and Rebuilding Respect after an Offense
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.