Transformational Leader Instructor-Led Course
Transformational leadership is an approach to leading others that “…causes change in individual and social systems. In its ideal form, it creates valuable and positive change in the followers with the end goal of developing followers into leaders.”
In plain English, transformational leadership creates important, positive change. It is grounded in the belief that inspiring others to focus on the greater good produces a level of excellence that exceeds results achieved by other forms of leadership.
This program will walk you through the four components to transformational leadership – calling, charisma, challenge, and caring – allowing you to develop the skills and techniques required to make a real difference at your workplace and to inspire others to work toward a shared vision of positive change.
We recommend leadership skill training programs.
- Techniques for realizing what drives your passion and energy
- How to engage others in the change process and inspire ownership
- Ways to exhibit self-confidence and show genuine interest in others
- How to use story-telling to foster support and commitment to your calling
- Ways to empower followers to think independently and to take bold actions
- Demonstrating cognitive, emotional, and compassionate empathy toward followers
Participants Will Learn:
- Carry out the four components of transformational leadership.
- Identify your calling and share it with passion and purpose.
- Develop the elements of charisma and share impactful stories with others.
- Help others engage in critical thinking.
- Implement ideas to encourage creativity and innovation.
- Make personal connections with your followers and encourage their growth.
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.