Toughest Supervisor Challenges (RTL)
There are no quick fixes to issues like employee performance, personality clashes, and conflict. Successful supervisors know it takes time to do what's best for the long-term success of the organization, its employees, and even themselves. They also know that they can overcome just about any challenge by exercising the three keys: realism, restraint, and resolve.
A supervisor pays more roles than just the overseer. Supervisors often have to be mentors, delegators, diplomats, and disciplinarians. Therefore, supervisors have to know their employees’ strengths, weaknesses, and triggers, and have the communication skills necessary to effectively guide employees in the right direction.
The Toughest Supervisor Challenges gives both new and experienced managers the supervisory skills, tools, and techniques they need to evaluate every tough situation. They will learn the proper recourse to take with problem employees to resolve problems, create goals, work through personal issues, and mediate conflict. As a result, they will be better able to understand employees’ behavior and motives and react appropriately to them.
- Understand how to use realism, restraint, and resolve to face any challenge
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between employees
- Discover how to support employees with performance issues
- Learn how to manage while preparing for possible discipline or termination
- Handle employee issues with sensitivity and fairness
- Resolving Conflict between Employees
- Dealing with "Problem" Employees
- Dealing with Personal Problems
- Discipline and Termination
- Dealing with Layoffs
- Crisis Management
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.